Well, I've gotten some art done this month. There is another physical media project in the works. But I lack a scanner. sigh. Almost done with that one.
Anyway, here are the February mushroom dancers. Still a work in progress. A few more details to be picky over, but I'm always surprised at how fast digital media goes. Got this done is a couple of days. I believe the mushrooms they are based on are Mycena rosellas. They are small dainty rosy looking mushrooms that have an almost translucent stem.
But hey, at least I've gotten TWO pieces pretty much done by January. That's a good first start. ^.^