Wednesday, June 10, 2009

On the Horizon

Well, things are moving along. With a major over haul of this blog (format wise) and some major life changes (for the good!), I'm hoping to update more frequently.

Good news! I have a new computer! It's very spiffy and I can finally upgrade to CS4 which will be a major change from CS, hopefully for the better.

Should be some new work coming soon!
On my plate of things to do:
  • mushroom dancer series
  • Scotsgrove website
  • Wedding stuff (invites for example)
  • finish my "Fish Lord" (ha!)
  • play with clay and make something pretty (perhaps cake toppers?)
  • work on "Wolfskin" mini webcomic
  • and start daily sketches (but first I need a scanner!)
Wow. Didn't know I had so much stuff I wanted to do!

In general- I want the blog to document my creative process however slow or sketchy (pun intended) it may be. ^.^

No comments: