Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Web sites

New site I've been working on... here.

It's a mortuary site (hey- they need websites too!) and I'm getting paid! But it's also for a family friend. He gets his site, I get a time to learn exactly what needs to be done for tables/html/css/etc. Plus he wants me to do 3 more sites. ^.^

Not bad for the new year.

Also updated the Scotsgrove website... here. New winter themed decor, updated pictures in the gallery, and a new layout to the Horses page. AND hopefully faster downloads.

Plus I'm thinking of keeping updates to some of my "new year goals"... specifically my reading and eventually my process/sketches. sigh for want of a scanner...

2 comments:

dyanna said...

Your blog is very interesting.I'm waiting for your new post.
Have a nice day.

Tran Nguyen said...

Hey Gwen! Did you switch your blog? I swore it was different before or maybe I'm just weird, haha. Any how, I hope you've been well and congrats on getting married! Don't forget to continue your creativity!...you did pay thousands of dollars for it.