Monday, November 22, 2010

Books!

Yay! More books!

Mary Balogh's: 62. First Comes Marriage, 63. Then Comes Seduction, 64. At Last Comes Love, 65. Seducing an Angel (I have to finish them ALL now!)
66. Irish Thoroughbred 67. Irish Rose both by Nora Roberts
68. Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley
(these were short stories in a collection called On the Prowl, but they still count individually since I read them in their own sitting.)
69. Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs
70. Inhuman by Eileen Wilks
71. Buying Trouble by Karen Chance
72. Mona Lisa Betwining by Sunny

73. The Spymaster's Lady by Joanna Bourne (which I am now reading aloud with L because it is awesome, disregarding blatant man-boobies on the cover, it is actually a great romance book for guys to get into- spys, torture, intrigue, historical France, humor, and of course love.)

Lord, I read a lot of romance... but they are just so good. :P Attempted Foundation and got seriously bored. Had to give the Odd Thomas books back, but they weren't really my cup of tea anyway.

Hopefully, I'll get back to my discount bookstore soon to buy more, otherwise I'm going to have to hope Christmas and the birthday bring some good books.

No comments: