Thursday, December 15, 2011

Biscuit Cutters Have Scalloped Edges... and other musings

Okay, so I know I've been MIA for a while... life happens.

I'm teaching and co-teaching at Scotsgrove more due to unhappier things (instructor broke her ribs a month ago and co-instructor went back to finish up her PhD- we miss her already!) and so I've been called in more and more. Not that I don't like the work! I just don't have the computer time that I used to. So updates all over have been lacking. :P

As far as what I'm planning to do, Christmas present making! Christmas baking! Soooo excited. ^.^ Emma and I were going through the store when we came across cookie cutters. Apparently, a biscuit cutter has scalloped edges. I mean, I knew that, but I didn't know it was official. Too bad the only one we could find was in a holiday collection of 12 to 15! (sigh)

So Art Update: Here's a new horse, the most extensive headshot I've done so far!



I also have been back in action over at Desert Breeze Publishing. Several books are now for sale!



 

So, I'm pretty excited about them and the ones to come next year!

Since I probably won't update for a while: Happy Holidays to all!

No comments: