Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scotsgrove Website


I don't really know how to get the full page up to show you, so this will have to do. It's still rough, but at least there's an idea there. I can see it at least, still have a bunch to do. Can't take credit for the awesome photos (I need to get their owners' credits up there), I just do the design. This is autumn, by the way. Hopefully, I'll get spring and winter done (already got summer done in just enough time not to use it, ugg!) :P

Other than that... I'm scrambling to work on wedding stuff. I keep giving myself deadlines and then pushing them back. O.o I can't believe I'm going to be married in about two and a half months. Time flies and I have SO much to get done.

Art seems to be sketchy and I really long for a scanner. *sigh* Someday soon...

No comments: