Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sketch


Awww! Aren't we cute?
Originally, this was going to be on our wedding invitations, but then it somehow got too adorably cute and not enough "grown up, we're getting married!" cute. Who knew? So now it's the shower invitation illustration.

Yes- those are toys of our childhood. Books, fairy princesses, unicorns, art, and nature for me. Music, game consoles and controllers, ninja turtles, and computers for him. Pokemon for both of us. Yes, we are dorks- it's a good thing we found each other. :D

Roughly based the girl off of little Odette in Swan Princess and the boy off Christopher Robin... except with a butterfly dress and a Power Rangers shirt. >.>

I think this came about because I realize we did fall in love rather young (18) and it was really before we knew what it was. We started out innocent and naive about everything, but we've grown up together and learned so much. Also I'm moving in, thus, boxes and STUFF everywhere! It makes you realize how much crap, I mean, valuables you really have.

Okay enough babble, I'm just procrastinating going to sleep anyway. <3

No comments: