Tuesday, April 13, 2010

behind

Yup, I'm behind on a lot of my personal stuff. The physical media project for March is still a work in progress. ugg.

I know we were warned about this after college finished, but I never thought it would happen with me. I've always been motivated and doing something. And it's not so much that I don't have the motivation... lord- I have so many projects I want to do, but lack the focus to keep them going.
Let me count the projects!
  1. celestial beings
  2. mushrooms
  3. Cinderella book
  4. note cards/Etsy shop
  5. pull together a game design mock-up
  6. launch a webcomic
Good thing is, my website work is still pushing along. Scotsgrove gets regularly updated, yay! And the Funeral Alt. site is slowly coming together.

And it's not like I'm NOT doing something, it's just not art work. I clean and cook and do other wifely things. I take the puppy out. I see my parents. I go horseback riding.

Gah. I guess I just needed to get it all down (this is a blog after all). Now to pick myself up and start getting stuff done. :P

No comments: