Thursday, May 6, 2010

update!

Yay! Finally got a bunch of pictures on the Gallery of Scotsgrove Stables website. Whew- and I'm sure there are still more to come.
Plus our Schooling show is next week! o.O

Haven't had much time to work this week. My sis is out of school for the summer and we've been catching up and having much needed girl time. ^.^ Like shopping and going to the salon. ^.^

Also, I've been cooking up a storm! On Tuesday when it was all gross and rainy and just nasty I made comfort food- my Great-Grandmother Mommy Mc's Mac and Cheese with a twist, I added shrimp, onion and some garlic to the mix. Let's just say Oh.My.God. It was sooooo good. It was like heaven.

As for this weekend... I have no idea how things are going to go down. It's almost as bad as Christmas trying to schedule two families who both want to see us at the same time! :P

All for now!
<3 Gwen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog!