Monday, March 14, 2011

Book List: because I have the flu

How did it get to be mid-March already? Where did the time go? O.O


Well, since I'm coming out of the flu and I don't feel like doing much else, here's the run down on my book list so far. ^.^

74. Dragondrums, 75. Dragonsong by Anne McCaffery (finally have all three together)
76. Masques 77.Wolfsbane 78. Dragon Bones 79. Dragon Blood by Patricia Briggs
80. Touch of Darkness (finally finished that series!) 81. Chains of Ice (annnd just like that on to the next one!) 82. Someday My Prince (ugg, not as good) 83. Rules of Attraction (also not as good, the heroes were so... asshole-y) by Christina Dodd
84. Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey
85. Chalice by Robin McKinley (I want this one for my own!)

These next few books fell into my hands because L showed me how to buy LOTS of books on ebay... Oh, how he will regret this. ^.^ I think I need more shelves...
86. Impetuous Innocent by Stephanie Laurens
87. Midnight Pleasures with a Scoundrel by Lorraine Heath
88. At the Duke's Pleasure by Tracy Anne Warren (interesting book, although I'm more interested in the secondary character's story)
89. Rules of Engagement (that seems to be a popular title) 90. A Lady's Guide to Improper Behavior by Suzanne Enoch (surprisingly liked these and this author a lot!)

91. The Complete Guide to Massage by Susan Mumford (total departure from what I normally read, but it was very informative and had lots of pictures and I like to give massages. So there.)

To be read: Some Brian Jacques (RIP good soul), some Patrica Wrede, and maaaaybe this old Judith McNaught book that's as old as me that came with the book lot on ebay... we'll see. I couldn't get through Mary Balogh's Web of Love, too rushed and I wanted to smack the heroine upside the head, luckily the author's gotten much better over time. ^.^

I'm sure there are more, but I've forgotten and I'm tired and I can add to this later. :P

No comments: