Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekly Round Up


Maybe this will become a weekly thing, who knows. :P I also did Sneaky Monkey this past week (Monday the 21st), but he got featured in my last post about horses, so I'll just mention him in passing.

Requested by the owner to have a "lightning bolt" like star/snip to mimic her dam's marking. I love it.


Pretty standard here, but I had a lot of fun doing that fly-back mane.

Our only colt this week. He looks like a heart breaker. Tried to work with the coat a little, since he didn't have any markings. 

A number! I got to do a tag! Seriously, that's big stuff. ~.^ Also had to completely make up the nose, so that explains any thing that looks off. 

Last, but not least, an Appaloosa stallion. He's a blanket Appy (I hate when the markings aren't on the face!) so I had to punch up his coat with out giving him spots. Gah!

And that's all for now folks! My boss/art director's computer was fried over the weekend, so I'm on my own for a bit when it comes to horses. I'm hoping she can recover everything. o.o

No comments: