Friday, July 15, 2011

Weekly Round-up: 14 total

Well, the breaks keep getting longer in between updates... maybe I should only do a select few and direct the rest towards my website? Hmm... it's worth a thought. It would cut down on the double updates.

Anyways, on to ponies! Not in chronological order.

This is Black Hawk, black colt, obviously. Sigh, I only got a couple of fillies/mares this week.

Buckeye, buckskin paint colt. Love this reference for the eye and the name reference and just the pose.

Gin on the Rocks is a black standardbred colt. I swear this breed is just weird lookin'.

Hinzi is a red-dun leopard appaloosa colt. Sooo many spots. Still unsure about how to represent red-dun in just a headshot.

Midnihte Special, black stallion. <3 his snip and his adorable-ness.

Moral Paradox, black Arabian filly I believe. I think those are eyelashes. ^.^

Neverinthemiddle, buckskin Paint filly. Went a little crazy on the girliness, because there were so few these past weeks.

Northern Hero, bay colt with the most adorable snip EVER. <3

Ogunquit, dark bay colt. I love his name.

 Simulacro, chestnut arabian colt. Their foreheads look so dishy now.

 Snowdancer, chestnut colt with the epic blaze.

Thundering, bay colt. I'm really proud of that mouth. ^.^

Winter Olympics, gray colt done for a guy who's daughters are going to train for the Olympic team in Australia!

Yes, dark bay colt with a cute blaze and conveniently the most current horse to date!

So I probably will have a new way of updating next time around. Until then!

2 comments:

Madi said...

These are wonderful, what do you do them for?

Madi said...

oh, I see.