Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weekly Round-up

Well, here's something new, I'm updating more than once a week and with ponies! Sorta. Starting this week I'm just going to update my favorites and then direct you to my website to see the rest.

So for this week: Euclase, gray filly. I chose her because she is so drastically different from the normal headshot. A frontal view is hard to pull off (and I cursed over this one quite a lot too), but it does showcase facial markings really well. The chain over the nose was a challenge as well. I think this is my first chain (I know I've done a covered chain before...). Grays are especially fun for me though. Not only are they my favorite coat color in the real world, but to get the speckled gray look I get to go crazy with some textured brushes and filters.


The rest are on my site HERE and it's worth the trip over. It was a tough choice to only pick one. ^.^

No comments: