Sunday, July 5, 2009

art & stuff

So it looks like I may have started (or restarted) a tradition of Art Day with my Mom and sister (and more friends as we go).

Here's some stuff we've been up to:

A brief glance into the clay play day I mentioned. I made really tiny totem animals. I swear that fish is no longer than my thumb. They still have to be fired and painted and such. I hope they didn't blow up in the kiln.

Next is the Art Day that we recently had where I went over some of my layering techniques... Starting with watercolors and colored pencils and then moving to acrylic glazes. It's still a work in progress.



And Scotsgrove in the morning. ^.^ See the ponies (aka huge horses) in the distance? This was around 8:30am on Friday and I got there before everyone else except Laurie, the barn manager. It was so peaceful. I love Scotsgrove.

No comments: