Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekly Round-up

So, this week was slow starting off. It's like I was slogging through mental mud. :P Still got five horses done though! Four stallions and a filly this week.

First up, It'smybirthdaytoo, a chestnut Arabian stallion. I'm always confused by the long names the racing world comes up with...
  

Tumbarse al Sol, a bay leopard Appaloosa stallion. Soooo fun to do those spots!

Blue Montana Gold, a grullo bald faced stallion. Preeetty boy. ^.^
 
Our only filly this week, Venetian Nights, a palomino. I kinda went crazy with the girliness because I was going through girl withdrawls doing so many boys! Thus- luscious eyelashes.

Last, Fleeing Fast, bay Quarter Horse stallion.

So it was a pretty colorful week and I stretched my color muscles on the palomino and the grullo. ^.^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really great so beautiful!!