Thursday, April 28, 2011

Weekly Round-up

 Got this week done early to make up for being late last week. ^.^ Plus I have to work for the next two days.

So first up, brown paint filly, Ahead of the Lane. One of her parents has also been done by me, Ahead of the Game. That is SO cool! Loved working on her mane and came up with a different way to do multicolored hair.

 Next is a bay Arabian stud, Desert Challenge. I had so much fun doing his star and snip, as well as the rope nose band.

 A challenge approaches! This was my final one this week (sorry I'm out of order and lazy with it). Bay Standardbred trotter mare, Secret Diary. Soooo much tack!

 Next is a black filly, Shelby Cobra. I'm lovin' that whispy hair, makes a static pose look a lot more dynamic.

Last, is another generation filly, black paint, Sneaky Indian. I did the parent Sneaky Monkey. How cool is that? I love her subtle splotch and the Rogue-esque streak of white.

And that's all folks! I'll probably be doing 6 next week, that should be fun!

No comments: