Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Round-up

This week we have mostly black horses, a Standardbred trotter (my first one!), a bay (there's always a bay), and a gray Appy. 3 fillys, 1 colt, 1 stallion.

Frozen Accounts is our gray blanket Appaloosa filly. Mottling is so hard... but at least I got to do some nifty patterning along the cheeks.

Next up, our only dark bay this week, Up In Lights.


 For Collision Course, the owner requested an interesting star marking. I've been wanting to do a "c" since I saw one on a barn horse named Cider. I thought this would be an appropriate marking for Collision Course. ^.^

 My first Standardbred trotter racer, Money Obsessed, all black no marking colt. SO much TACK! Gah, my hand died that day.

 Last, but not least, our stallion with his very flashy markings. ^.^ I had a lot of fun with him.

No comments: